Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Sometimes you just have to make something

 Woke up around 4am and just had to make something. 

mmmmmmmmmmm What to make?

I could use some new sketch books yeah that's it  going to make this and then go back to sleep.

Grabbed a piece of foamboard  / a roll of painters tape / a bottle of glue / my Tissue papers in / some embroidery floss / a needle / my cutting board / a pin tool / and a stack of paper to fill my book with.

Then I got busy measuring ,cutting gluing, and sewing and in a couple of hours I had these 2 great new books.


This is how they turned out I'm really likening them.


This one was a very easy book that was just held together with some good sturdy string. 


This one was a little bit more time consuming as I kettle stitched all of the signatures together. 
By doing this the book will lay flat no matter what page I'm drawing on.


Have any of you had that late night crafting bug bite? and if so 
What have you created during these late night crafting sessions?



Happy Crafting!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment