Friday, September 17, 2021

Skull Dice Tower

 I found this supportless skull design dice tower on thingyverse today so will be playing with my 3d printer to see how it works for me. Sometimes it prints perfect other times a big mess so hoping for the best. This skull can have a spider on top  or just plain going without the spider. Very nervous  I have never printed anything out this big before said it will take 2 days and 12 hours to complete. Fingers crossed will let ya know how it printed out.😜

Skull dice tower








Today I will also be painting some rat miniatures  that I printed out earlier links below

These printed out quickly and perfecty. I also added some of the zombie rats I cut off of the other prints so they would not all look the same.

Giant Rat


These also printed out nicely  had a few mistakes printing but  just adjusted them to look good by cutting off some of the rats so they could be placed differently. This worked out great in the end as now they all looked different from each other. 

Zombie Ratz


If you have a 3d printer does it always print perfectly for you ?

No comments:

Post a Comment