Friday, December 4, 2020

Double sided Dungeon Tile Designs

 

Now that you have your Tile Blanks what do you do with them?

Well it is time to get busy designing how your sets will look!

I got out my box of foam board scraps and started playing. Usually when creating a new set I have a certain purpose in mind like a cobblestone floor or a cave floor, that would be needed in an upcoming game, but this time it is different I am just creating them to add to my stash of game resources.

 

Here are the 4 double sided tiles I will be making over the next couple of months


Side 1
Side 2



Here is the 1st tile set sides to give you an example of how the others were created .
Have fun playing with patterns to see what you can come up with :)



For Side 1

This pattern will take (32) ½ x ¼ of an inch pieces of foam board 16 of which will need to be cut in half, and then place them in a similar pattern using white glue to cover the top of the tile blank.



For side 2

This Pattern will take 13-14 pieces of ½ X ¾ of inch pieces of foam board using white glue place them in a similar fashion.





2 comments: