Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Paper Bead Making Tools

Here is a list of all the tools I use to create my paper beads. Some of you might think they are not must have tools for you. But I have found that they have all in some way helped me to make my paper beads better and faster than I did before I had them in my bead making supplies. So even if you don't think you need them you might want to just give them a try.


Bead Roller:  The tool that you will use to roll up your paper to form your bead.
Bead Hole Maker: A tool used to make sure you have a clean even hole in each of your bead. They can be created to make  one , two, and even 3 holed beads.
Bead Glazing  Racks: Glazing racks are used to place or hang a finished bead  once it has been glazed so that it can dry properly.
Glazing Rack Counters: Glazing rack counters are used so that you can keep track of how many times a bead has been dipped in glaze. A great way for you to keep track of the layers of glaze on the beads you are working on  if you cannot get back to them right away.
Glazing Rack Hangers: These hangers will show you how to get the best results from dipping your beads.
Glue Bottle Holder: A simple holder that will keep your bottle of glue always ready for use while making your paper beads.
Paper Bead Display: This  display rack is used so that you can place a sample bead on it along with the information you need in order to recreate the same bead over and over.



Now that you have an understanding of what each of these tools will be used for during The IBDCraftyLady Paper Bead Project we will move on to how I created each of these tools . I will produce a DIY project for each of the paper bead tools listed above. Over the next 2 weeks you will then be able to create everything that you will need in order to join in on The IBDCraftyLady Paper Bead Project with me.
 Note: Once we have everything needed we will then get started  on our mission of learning how to make each of the different types of paper bead. Can you feel your bead collection growing I know I can see a lot of paper beads in mine very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment