Saturday, February 5, 2022

Bead Soup Project 1

 Started this challenge out by separating some of the beads in the soup to see 

what I would be working with. 


Was sort of a slow process but when I liked what I had  I got busy
I had plenty of one color to make one of my favorite easy bracelets so that is project one .
 Lets get to beading

I picked the clasp I wanted to use and added one end in between  4 seed beads.
Then tie this  into a loop running threw it 3-5 time's to reinforce.



Add 6 beads the go through  the two in the center of you clasp connection.
You can go threw this look 2-3 times to strengthen.
Just make sure you end at the two center beads on the end.




Continue making your chain till it is your desired length.
Then add your other clasp to this end.
Again  run through these beads many times to reinforce
Make sure you are done you are coming out of the two center beads of you chain,
As you will be working a pattern back through. Your bracelet.


I used two different. Colored seed beads for my pattern but it can be what ever type of beads you want to use as long as they fit in the empty space in the pattern.


The pattern is  as follows go up threw the connecting two seed beads.
Add your pattern beads to your thread.
Lay these beads across the top at an angle.
And repete these two steps till you get to the end of your bracelet.




This barely  put a dent into  my soup but its a start. 😜


Have fun play with the colors or make it all one color.








.





.


No comments:

Post a Comment